Hello world, once again and…
First of all, yes. You see it above and I know how much we value our time most, especially for our ourselves and with our loved ones! Spread the love y’all!
A bunch of things come into mind
(while waiting for my work laptop to arrive) when I think of improvements to dNs (or Dns, DnS – just want to come up with a cool abbreviation). Here is a list of things I have come across recently:
- Google TTS – I have tried the demo and it rocks
- AWS Polly – I have used it before and looking how to integrate it to the premium feature of DNS
- Azure TTS – I have tried the demo and it also rocks
- Talked to a person who seems like a marketing expert in a FB startup group (based in PH). We will have some kinda business strategy discussion on the 29th for DNS.
- Tech stacks I watched and found interesting in articles and in Youtube: Web3, blockchain, NFTs (creating and minting your own NFTs)
DNS Features I would implement in the coming days:
- Responsive UI to show better image in the modal/subwindow
- Tasker [Good to have] lets users create a Trello-like task appender and have it TTS-read sequentially
- Explainer [Good to have] is similar to # 3 and it TTS-reads a blog hosted in DNS
- Seeker [Pleasant to have] is a scrollbar that displays the post being shown in relation to the number of post array
Just dropping by for a quick update and advanced greeting 😀